- Labour and Transnational Action in Times of Crisis (Rowman & Littlefield International);
- special edition of Labor History on ‘Politicizing the transnational‘; and
- special edition of Transfer on ‘European collective action in times of crisis‘.
- Key note speech by Martin Hart-Landsberg: Capitalist Globalization: Consequences and Alternatives (see his latest book);
- Members of the research group will introduce the most important themes, findings and viewpoints from the three publications;
- Finally we ask: What is the road ahead for research on transnational labour movements?
The workshop will be held in English and take place on Thursday, 27 August, 10.00-16.00 in Rådssalen, 12th floor of Administrasjonsbygningen at the University of Oslo at Blindern. The workshop is open to anyone interested, but please confirm your participation by E-mail to email@example.com